Thu, Dec 14|
The Brooklyn Bank's Holiday Fundraising Gala
The Brooklyn Bank Commemorates 6-Years of Impact and Education with a VIP Holiday Fundraising Gala to Benefit the Community!
Time & Location
Dec 14, 2023, 7:00 PM – Dec 15, 2023, 7:00 PM
Brooklyn, 896 Dekalb Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11221, USA
About the event
The Brooklyn Bank, a community-based 501c3, founded by Jude Bernard was launched in 2017 with the commitment to foster financial independence for communities and families throughout New York City. Based in the heart of Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn we are delighted to announce our first annual Holiday Fundraising Gala on the evening of December 14th co-hosted by Agents Helping Agents. . This event is set to be a night of elegance, celebration and raising awareness , with the primary goal of raising $50,000 for its local community initiative.
• General admission to the ticket • Access to all the exciting activities and entertainment • Complimentary drinks and appetizers$150.00+$3.75 service fee
• Everything in the Bronze ticket • Walk the red carpet, with our exclusive access to the VIP cocktail hour with celebrities and influencers in the industry.$250.00+$6.25 service fee
• Everything in the Silver Package • A special thank you gift from our sponsors • Goodie bags to take home$500.00+$12.50 service fee
• Everything in the Gold ticket • Name mention in the programming as a donor for the night Don't miss out on this incredible night of fun and philanthropy. Get your tickets today and be a part of something special!$1,000.00+$25.00 service fee
Pre-Approved Event Sponsors
Pre-approved sponsorship for The Brooklyn Bank's Holiday Fundraising Gala, please do not purchased if you have not been approved to complete this ticketing.From $10,000.00 to $20,000.00
- $10,000.00+$250.00 service fee
- $20,000.00+$500.00 service fee